Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Submit Undergraduate Application for Admission
Students may either apply online or with the paper application (PDF) .
For International Applicants
For Freshman Applicants
- Submit Non-Refundable Application Fee of $25.00.
Online applications are processed only when accompanied by fee through credit
Paper applications are processed only when accompanied by an official fee waiver form or money order.
- Submit Test Scores Electronically.
Applicants must submit either SAT or ACT scores electronically.
Submit SAT scores through Collegeboard.
Submit ACT scores through ACT.
- Submit Official High School Transcripts.
High schools must send transcripts through official mail or electronically through www.parchment.com . A final official transcript must also be sent after graduation. Calculation of GPA is based on core academic classes only.
- Submit Official College Transcripts. (For Transfer Students Only)
- Application Options and Deadlines:
For more information, contact:
Admissions, Recruitment & Scholarships
South Carolina State University
P.O. BOX 7127
300 College Street, NE
Orangeburg, South Carolina 29117-0001
(Phone) (803) 536-7186
(Fax) (803) 536-8990
For all Admissions Requests