logo for page printing

Re-admit Students

Former students of the University, in good standing who have not enrolled for one or more semesters (summer session excluded) must file an application for readmission which is available from the Office of Admissions and Recruitment or the University’s web-site. Applicants for readmission who have received credit at another college or university during their absence from the University will be considered for admission as a transfer readmit student.

Click here to download Re-admission Application.