For the purpose of the payment of tuition and other applicable fees, “Student Status” is defined as follows:
- Full-time undergraduate student – Twelve (12) or more semester hours.
- Full-time graduate student – Nine (9) or more semester hours
- Part-time undergraduate student – Eleven (11) semester hours or fewer.
- Part-time graduate student – Eight (8) semester hours or fewer.
- Non-resident (out-of-state) The laws of the state of South Carolina define residency status for the purpose of payment of tuition and fees. Information concerning this subject is available in the University Office of Admissions and Record.